Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Mushroom Queen










What a great article written by Pam George! How lucky I am. After trying to find the online version of this publication immediately after it appeared in my hands and having no luck whatsoever - I gave up at the time due to Mushroom Festival - arrival of twins - a trip to MI - holidays, etc.
Here I am awake at 2 am - I finally did a search again and found exactly what I was looking for.
I was led to this while looking at www.themushroomcap.com and finding the links to other previously written articles. This one needs to be added too! Can't say enough about free publicity - it all works hand in hand with helping to keep a business up and running.


Love the "twin" button mushrooms!
Another project - a new look for www.themushroomcap.com


No comments: