Tuesday, April 7, 2009

More visitors from England today!


I am going to start taking pictures of our visitors - hopefully they will let me share them with you. Three young ladies from England visited The Mushroom Cap today and were in awe of being in a room filled with mushrooms! They will be in the area for 10 days - going to NYC for a few days - lucky them! They bought KSQ post cards to send back home.



At the end of the day someone came in to buy my fresh mushroom salad! She couldn't resist telling me about her niece going to Paris, France for a convention having to do with tourism where she was receiving an award. What she thought would be interesting to me was that on the menu at the dinner was a course serving: "world known Kennett Square, PA mushrooms". The niece couldn't resist telling her aunt! Gotta love it Kennett Square! We are on the map!




No comments: